This policy was last updated on April 11th, 2023.
The completion of our forms and contractual documents, the use and navigation of the Website and the provision of personal data, directly or indirectly, implies the acknowledgment and acceptance of the terms of this policy and of any other specific terms, policies and conditions regarding the provision of our products and services by customers, suppliers, partners, and users of the Website. By providing your personal data, you are authorising its collection, processing, use, and disclosure in accordance with this Policy.
Personal Data We Collect and Purposes of Processing
We generally collect and process the following personal data to fulfill your orders (by contractual necessity), to send you marketing communications (with your consent, if you opt-in to such emails), improving our website or products and services (for our legitimate interests), or to fulfill other contractual obligations (e.g., responding to your requests) and legal obligations:
- Email address
- First name
- Last name
- Phone number
- Credit card
- IP Address
- Order information (e.g., total spent)
- Cookie and other device information (see “Cookies and Other Tracking Technology” for more information).
Personal Data We Share
We may disclose your personal data to certain third party vendors, service providers and partners, including Shopify for website management and order fulfillment. We may also share your personal data with auditors and advisors for legitimate business purposes, potential buyers in connection with any proposed purchase, merger or acquisition of any part of our business, with law enforcement or any regulatory or government agency if required by law, and with any other person or entity if you have provided your consent prior to the disclosure.
We strive to protect the personal data we collect from and process about you against unauthorised access. That said, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is fully secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data. Individuals who have specific concerns about how their data may be protected are advised not to use our services.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technology
Functional and required cookies are always used, which allow Squarespace, our hosting platform, to securely serve this website to you. Analytics and performance cookies are also used on this website, only when you acknowledge our cookie banner, to view site traffic, activity, and other data. Learn more about these cookies here.
This Website also collects personal data to power our site analytics, including:
- Information about your browser, network, and device
- Web pages you visited prior to coming to this website
- Your IP address
This information may also include details about your use of this Website, including:
- Internal links
- Pages visited
We share this information with Squarespace to learn about site traffic and activity.
Rights of Data Subjects
As provided by law and subject to certain exceptions, we provide our our customers, suppliers and partners data subjects with the following rights to their personal data:
- Right to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal data, and data portability - you can access, correct, update, or delete certain personal data by logging into your account and accessing your profile. If you would like a machine-readable format of the personal data we collect about you, or would like to engage in any of these rights, you may do so by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “How to contact us” heading below. Please note that deletion requests are subject to certain limitations - for example, we may retain personal data as permitted by law, such as for tax or other record keeping purposes, to maintain an active account, and to process transactions and facilitate customer requests.
- In addition, in certain circumstances, as stipulated in the applicable data protection legislation, you can object to the processing of your personal data or ask us to restrict processing of your personal data. Again, you can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact details below.
- You may unsubscribe from our newsletters or marketing notifications at any time by clicking “Unsubscribe.” To opt-out of other forms of marketing (such as postal marketing or telemarketing), please contact us using the contact details provided below.
- If you have a complaint or concern about how we are processing your personal data then we will endeavour to address such concern(s). If you feel we have not sufficiently addressed your complaint or concern, you have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority (available here).
You may exercise any of the rights above at any time by contacting us as described under the “How to Contact Us” section below. We will respond to your request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
The personal data we collect from you is stored in the United States by our third party vendors (Squarespace and Shopify). We retain personal data we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements). When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal data, we will delete the personal data.
Transfers of Personal Data outside the EU/EEA
Your personal data may be transferred to, and processed in, countries other than the country in which you are resident. These countries may have data protection laws that are different to the laws of your country. Specifically, our Website servers are located in the United States, and our third party vendors, service providers and partners operate around the world. This means that when we collect your personal data we may process it in any of these countries. However, we have taken appropriate safeguards when transferring your personal data to other companies located in the United States or other third countries outside of the European Union/European Economic Area (EU/EEA).
The services we provide on this Website are not intended for individuals below the age of 18. If you are under 18, please do not use or register on this Website.
How to Contact Us
You may contact us for further information about this policy and the processing of your personal data by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.